PM Modi counters Opposition's ‘BJP to change constitution’ charge

 


PM Modi's attack came after opposition leaders like Rahul Gandhi claimed that the BJP would change the constitution if elected for a third term.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi once again spoke out against the opposition on Monday after some political groups claimed that he would change the constitution if the Bharatiya Janata Party wins the Lok Sabha elections.

In his interview with ANI, the Prime Minister said, "Nobody should be afraid when I say I have big plans. The decisions I take are not to scare or impress anyone, but for the consumption health of the country."

Modi's attack came after opposition leaders, including Rahul Gandhi, claimed that the BJP would change the constitution if elected for a third term.

"They (BJP and Rashtriya Janata Dal) want to abolish the Constitution, they want to abolish freedom so that they can crush all other ideas," Gandhi said during an exhibition in Wayanad before the

day. The Prime Minister expressed his vision for 2047 as follows: "I have been the leader of Gujarat for a long time. I used this experience. If there is a re-election in my state, it is used to elect 30-40 Senior Managers, they work as auditors, so they use it in 40-50 days. Was I worried about how I might run the government? Because elections like this are still being held in this country and I am an observer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Gaza Strip? What you want to be aware of the domain at the core of the Israel-Hamas war

Terrorist Attacks on Israel and Indian Solidarity with Israel as India also Suffers Islamic Terror

The barbaric act of Hamas against Israeli children and women